FEELS LIKE SOUL IS BEING SUCK AWAY

Posted , 4 users are following.

have you guys suddenly feels like cannot breathe and ur soul is sucking away from you and really going to die?. have you ever feels like this?

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

I feel like this right now sad
    • Posted

really? because im still feeling it right now and im really scared. im 22 this year btw sad 
    • Posted

I feel it all the time like a feeling you're not with it? And you're gonna die any second? That's mine. Were to young to be worrying sad
    • Posted

me too! i always felt that way and i always wants to go see doctor when it happens. it is really scary. so this is only anxiety? you sure? have you seen the doctor and diagnose with anxiety? i was diagnosed with hyperventilation sydrome tho.
    • Posted

you are too young to have depression. what are you depressed about? how long have you feel this way?
    • Posted

I think the anxiety is making me depressed because I'm so scared off dying and it's constantly on my mind. My head is so messed up atm it feels like time is going so sloww
    • Posted

why dont you try listening to music? i always listen to them when i was going to have an episode or feels like that. i also listen to them to help me sleep. try this song you'll be okay by a great world. i hope you can enjoy your life and not be depressed like other kids because right now i cant enjoy my life so much smile
  • Posted

Look into a amino acid complex supplement. It will block these kind of thoughts into pulling you in deeper to where it feels like your dieng.
  • Posted

This whole anxiety thing honestly effects you mind, body and soul. Thats why healing meditations are nice. Its one big bully
  • Posted

When we have PANIC ATTACKS we are hyperventilating! Take deep breaths, inhale in your nose deeply till you see your belly rise.  Then release breath through your mouth slowly! do this a couple of times.  Look up learning deep breathing for anxiety!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.