Feet agony to walk

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have osteoarthritis in my elbow, wrists..hands...some joints in left foot and every severe

Affecting every bone in left foot....also carpal tunnel in both hands and tendonitis

In both ankles/feet.....my main problem is walking at times I cannot put my feet on the

Floor as its just to painful.....my feet feel tight and swollen....does any1 else have

This paun

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes, bone on bone is very painful. Steroid injections give some relief as does votarol. Once it gets to only bone on bone the only way I have got pain relief is via surgery. Had 2 finger joint replacements and recently a debridement and they all got rid of the pain. 
    • Posted

The Dr has said he may be able to operate on left foot but would be very wary about right foot as bone scan has shown every bone in that foot is affected....am waiting carpal tunnel surgery and have had steroid injections in wrists.....am quite at the end of my tether as in so much pain
  • Posted

I do but I don't have osteo. I have psoriatic arthritis. Have you been evaluated for any autoimmune conditions because carpal tunnel is common with autoimmune and it sounds like you may have peripheral neuropathy.

• Posted

Am having several tests and hospital appointments at present....it has taken a year to get my Dr to refer me as he originally said I have fibro and basically gave me painkillers.....I had a huge lump appear on my foot which is when he finally referred me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.