Feet neuropathy

Posted , 9 users are following.

has anyone tried acupuncture for neuropathy in feet?

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

I have joe7755, and found it to be somewhat successful as a treatment.  The problem is that the treatments don't "hold" for long enough, unless you're someone who can afford to get them far more often than me.  It is definitely worth trying, but perhaps don't expect miracles.  

• Posted

It varies from appt to appt, but 5 days (usual) to 8 (happened once).  Do you have access to CBD oil or salve?

• Posted

I'm in Florida, don't know of cbd oil is available here, can check on google, but there are probably many kinds of cbd oil?

• Posted

My advice would be to check Google about your state's laws and regs.  And yes there are many varieties in various strengths and sizes.  Here in Arizona it is available through the medical pot law.

• Posted

My insurance won't cover it

• Posted

Mine either,  I checked today,  the only relief I get from the neuropathy in feet is when I'm sleeping,  wake up and hell breaks loose.  Just my right foot bothers me and tingling in right leg, burning, twitches, you name it.

• Posted

Did the CBD ointment really work?  for how long?  i have been in Acupuncture now for 3 months, and it was really relieving in the beginning, (only lasted 2 days), but not really feeling any relief from it anymore, and is very expensive!  looking for other alternative?
    • Posted

I have not tried cbd treatment, acupuncture is not really helping either
  • Posted

yes, the more i talk to people, they all say the same thing, it works great in the beginning and starts to get less as time goes on....   and the pricing is outrageous. if i could go every other or 3rd day literally i think i could really get something from it, truly'!!!!    But how dare you ask your insurance company to help out something non pharmaceutical.   It might work and they have to pay?  come on?  i am looking for the feedback on the CBD ointment, and Nervestra?  but again both of these are expensive?  i would appreciate any feedback back on these products?  

• Posted

My wife has neuropathic foot pain and she uses a CBD/THC cream (flexall 420) which consistently relieves her excruciating pain within minutes.
  • Posted

Hi Joe I had 6 weeks of acupuncture and nothing worked he just said that when he put needles in I did not jump as others would so I'm pretty bad ,I have also had laser treatment and chiropractor with no results all the best

• Posted

When I first got Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy I went to a very renowned acupuncturist in the DC area. He had studied in China for over 20 years. Anyway, his comment to was if I was 20 years younger he could fix it. Was it true?  Who knows...Basically he was saying if I was in my early 20's or younger he could fix it...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.