Fell down from top of stairs last night

Posted , 5 users are following.

Last night I was walking from my room upstairs to the kitchen downstairs then I tripped on my feet and tumbled from the top of the stairs down to the bottom, I have 4 carpet burns and a sore left shoulder and buttock, I'm going to Spain in 5 days and I'm hoping to God that I haven't dislocated my shoulder or tailbone, should I go to Minor Injuries today to see if I'm OK?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I WOULD SUGGEST YOU GO ASAP TO EASE YOUR MIND FROM TENSION AND WORRY.   I THANK GOD YOU WERE NOT INJURED ANY MORE THAN YOU WERE - MY JAW DROPPED WHEN I READ OF THAT TUMBLE.  THEY MAY SUGGEST MANY SOOTHING REMEDIES BEFORE YOU EMBARK FOR SUNNY SPAIN SO NOW IS THE TIME FOR A LITTLE VISIT.  KEEP US POSTED AND WE'RE ROOTING FOR YOU
  • Posted

think it would be jolly good idea to get completely checked

you would then have to inform your travel the nsurance company

• Posted

I went to Minor Injuries and it was a muscle strain, the nurse give me anti-inflammatory cream to use 3 times a day for a few days, I also got x-rays done as well just to make sure, they came back clear so that's a relief.
  • Posted

WHAT A RELIEF YOU ARE OK EVEN IF SORE.   HEADING FOR SUNNY SPAIN?
  • Posted

If you dislocated your shoulder you wouldn't be asking about going in for a medical professional to tell you that you were OK.  You would have gotten to the ER ASAP.   The tailbone is a different issue and probably bruised.  That HURTS and takes a good bit of time to feel normal again.  I guess you're on your way to Spain.  I hope you have a wonderful time and don't have to see a Spanish doctor!  Enjoy and feel better.  

I guess I should have read other replies before I wrote this message.  I'm glad to hear that you did get checked out. No worries! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.