Fell off the wagon again

Posted , 7 users are following.

This time is bad 30 days straight of drinking 1.5 liters of wine a day, yesterday decided enough!! I have had the diarrhea for over 2 weeks now. Feeling light headed all the time. I just have to find a way to stop once again. So disgusted with myself  sad

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sue,

Have you watched the documentary film 'One Little Pill'? It really makes you understand what is happening and a method of helping x

• Posted

Do not beat yourself up about it because its going to happen just don't let it get to you, I'm the same every time I say I will just have 'one drink' it always ends up the other way but I know in myself one day I'll be able to stop you just have to stay positive you are not alone!

• Posted

I’m finding the later I start drinking the less I seem to be consuming usually I start at like 3pm but last night I started at 9pm and found that I only needed 2 or 3 drinks and I was tyred it may help you to start as late as possible drinking hope it may help you sue because the later you start maybe as in my case you won’t need as much or consume as much just a thought good luck sue and like a comment I seen you are not alone 
    • Posted

should of seen your message earlier today started at 1230pm.. tomorrow have planes to get out and spend time with family and friends... gonna try not to drink,,,,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.