fell on my head!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

last haloween i was iceskating. i fell backwards on my head on ice that day. pain was unbelievable, i saw clolors/pictures in my eyes. it hurted for week then stopped. back of my head is flat  like it wasnt before. light/bad headaches come sometimes. i dont know why! do i have an injyry now? is it ok feeling or i should check with doctor? i am very scared!!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You needed to see a dr long ago,,why have you left this so long,,any hit on the head ,needs looking at even more so if you've been suffering headaches..,obvious  you suffered a concussion  get a Drs appointment,get it checked out.
    • Posted

I'm scared they will give me wrong diagnose! Or make me take pills that will make me addicted to them!!! And also it was good after that then it started again..
    • Posted

How will you know ,until you've been checked out,I most certainly wouldn't have waited this long for a dr to look at me,regardless.To sit an worry on the what ifs,not what you should be thinking at this time.Get in to see a dr  if not a dr go see optician first.,another thing I'd have done ages ago.Just go do it is my advice Marina.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.