Felodipine

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone experienced joint and muscle pain on this drug? I have been taking it for 3 months. At first, I had quite dramatic facial flushing as well as swollen ankles at the end of the day. This swelling has continued, but not the flushing. The joint, firstly in the right shoulder and then more generalised started gradually but is increasing together with lower back pain. Sleep is difficult due to pain. The drug has lowered my BP.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Bertiejo,

Everything you mentioned here are listed in the side effects. Have you thought about asking your doctor to change to another drug, if the side effects are bad.

• Posted

Common side effects of felodipine include:

Headache.

Flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling under your skin)

Dizziness.

Fast heart rate.

Lightheadedness.

Stomach upset as your body adjusts to the medication

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.