Felt I wasn't me

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi today I had a really scary experience that I went to lock my back door as you do and had a dreadful feeling come over me like I wasn't me felt like I'd left my body my head full of cotton wool really scared me and made my anxiety and depression worse has anyone else experienced this 😢😢

2 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

This 'feeling' hasn't just come and gone. I remember the evening it came, and it has never left. That was a year ago. I have trained myself to not get scared anymore, but I'd love to know how to make it leave. I'm waiting to 'wake up.'
  • Posted

WOW!!!! i have had this but was afraid to pos thinking everyone would think i was kookoo but this does happen feels like your just floating around like it's really not you weird lol thank god i am not alone it's so crazy what we go through 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.