Felt like i was dying,heavy sweats,nausea and diarrehea.

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi

tonight i woke up feeling nausea. Went to the bathroom felt sharp pains in the stomach. i had to lay down on the bathroom floor as i felt so weak and dizzy and sweating profusely. i have the urge to vomit or diarrehea. Once i have done either of them i feel so much better but feel cold and very tired. What is going on has anyone experienced the same? I've had this occur to me now the fourth time. Help

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dijana93872

What did you eat for your evening meal? or during the day. You feel better ofter vomiting or passing diahorrea because your body is getting rid of what is causing the problem. Keep a diary of what you eat and drink during the day and in the evening because something you are ingesting is not being digested or you may be allergic to what you have eaten or drank. Keep a diary for a approx a month and see if a pattern emerges.....

• Posted

Hi Dijana93872,

In my experience it's common to feel sweaty before the excretion and weak, dizzy, cold after excretion. Not every time, but in some cases. Probably this happens when you loose a lot of energy and food in the process. Also probably when a lot of energy gone in by the muscles of intenstines in the excretion process.

It seems there might be something in your night food that might be causing this problem again and again. Lot of spice or junk food.

• Posted

Maybe you have a bug, eaten something that was off or disagreed with you. Wait a week and if no better, see your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.