Femorelle

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi cud I ask those of you ladies who had taken femorelle for some feed back. Mine has just arriveded today so hoping to start them later. Do u c much if any real improvement ? I'm hoping it will help with my constant fatigue and low mood? My only worry is that I take Bp tablets and hope they wont interact with these! !!

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello

I have been taking it for 2 weeks now and I can see it helping a bit. As it is a natural remedy it takes time to kick in, nonetheless I take citalopram as well.

Femarelle has controlled my night sweats and hot flashes. It is helping me I can say still waiting for the full effect though.

Take care

• Posted

I do take the hot flushes but can manage them its my mood a tiredness is the worst. . I dont want to take ad cos they don't agree with me..

Whilst waiting for my tabs to arrive iv also bn told abt menoquil they seem to hv gr8 reviews and also 60 day money bk.

I'm tempted to try those instead as u can't lose.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.