Femseven conti

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi ladies I have been on femseven for 3 weeks was on permpak c but have now been discontinued,was having light periods lasting 3 days and was having a show area days before . I finished my period lasted Monday and went to the lol t

his morning and there was a bit of blood,is this normal now I am on the patches did not happen when on tablets or is my body just getting use to the changes just a bit confused

Thank you

Take care

Paula

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry it show a few days before and when I went to the loo
    • Posted

Hi Paula

I have been on Fem 7 Conti for about 12 weeks.  I think breakthrough bleeding is quite common.  I had a full on period at week 5 but nothing since then.  I would inform your doctor when you next see them anyway.  Good luck!

• Posted

Hi Paula,

I was using these patches but I've given up on them

!. they won't stay on, I tried putting dressings over them, tape and all kinds

2. I am unsure whether they were really helping me

I hope they work for you though

Mrs M xxx 

• Posted

Hi Mrs M mine have stayed on until today was on the front of my leg went to the loo and it had move to the back of my leg hoping it will stay on , have been ok on them but have started to bleed more just hoping that it will get less

Hope you find something that will help

Take care

Paula

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.