Fentanyl patch side effects

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone had troublesome side effects from being on the Fentanyl patch?  I'm only on 25 mg but I can barely get out of bed, have numbness & tingling in my hands, can't think clearly, have trouble breathing, have a horrible cough, have sores in my mouth, and more... My doctor says my symptoms are not possible on this low of a dose but this is what I'm experiencing since beginning. When I've tried to go off it then I get horrible cold sweats.. I am interested in hearing anyone else's side effects from being on this medicine. Thanks!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like a serious allergic reaction. I would go to ER!  I will pray for You and keep me updated
  • Posted

I looked it up and it said to get emergency help for what your describing plus it doesn't give like if your only taking this much don't worry! Wow! Please get help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.