Fenugreek Tablets

Posted , 5 users are following.

i want to start taking Fenugreek tablets for a number of beneficial reasons but in Feb i had an abnormal smear result (retest in 1 year) but Fenugreek advice says to not take if any risk of 'hormone-sensitive cancers. However, other research suggests it has anti-cancer properties and antioxidant.

Please could i have some advice?

TIA

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Why do you need it? Have you been recommended to take it?

• Edited

just as a matter of observation - my dad puts fenugreek in a curry .its lovely

ive never heard of fenugreek tablets

• Posted

Fenugreek is a must in curries I think. I believe Amazon sells the tablets and probably lots of places. I think I would just have a few curries rather than buy tablets.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.