Fertility Concerns

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately in April 2017 i had my right Fallopian Tube removed as it was full of fluid, after the operation i noticed i was having pains in my left side similar to the pain when i had the bad tube.

I have recently had an ultrasound and they have said i have PCOS. However, i have absolutely none of the symptoms only the 12 cysts on each ovary. Could this be an incorrect diagnosis?

I was wondering if anyone has had a fallopian tube removed and had other complications and if you/they have conceived?

I'd love nothing more than to fall pregnant but i'm slowly giving up hope sad

Thank you

xx

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey, I haven't had that happen, but since I found out that I had PCOS, I have had pain on my left side off and on, haven't seen my period since January, and then just last month I had a kidney stone.. It was very strange to me, because I don't drink sodas.. I would also love to get pregnant also.. I've also been very close to given up on trying to get pregnant.. But I just keep going, it will happen when you least expected it.. so keep going..

• Posted

HiĀ 

First of all the cysts alone do not mean you have PCOS.

BUT

I have PCOS and have no symptoms other than the cysts and slightly elevated levels of testosterone in my blood. Mine was completely coincidental finding. AND it doesnt always come hand in hand with infertility! weight management is the key smile

Get a blood test if you are worried about PCOS x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.