Few different eye concerns

Posted , 2 users are following.

my last visit to my ophthalmologist was back in July of 2019. He said I'd no longer be visiting him and my new visit would be with an Optometrist instead because my PVD was no longer a concern to him.

I'm 32 years old, but I have a few questions for any of you who are well versed in eye function/health.

Question one- If I look straight with my eyes and move my head left or right, I'll see pressure circles in my eye as if I was poking it with my finger just not as dark. Is this normal?

Question 2 - my eyes seem to get red when I'm trying to fall asleep and the pressure circles are worse when I've been laying in the dark, then go to the bathroom and look at my eyes in the mirror. they're pretty bloodshot and when I move my head left to right while keeping my eyes straight the pressure circles seem more intense.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.