FG hydrogen peroxide therapy for chronic resp problems

Posted , 7 users are following.

Cannot find anything negative about using 35% Food Grade hydrogen Peroxide for help or curing chronic COPD like emphysema. There does appear to be a reluctance by the British Medical Ass or whatever name it goes by to even discuss it or mention it .

Does anyone particularly in the respiratory field ,know anything about it.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

The prospect of being struck off the medical register may be a possible reason for the British Medical Assoc not discussing products that have not received approval from regulatory authorities for the treatment of a condition with food not medical grade products.
  • Posted

I have just read your post. Very interesting! What is the proposed treatment using 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide? With regard to Hummers comment - well maybe by now this product HAS been listed as a medical grade product and approved by the relevant authority. Why not if it is a possible treatment or even cure.?

I am a 77 year old woman with worsening COPD.

Good wishes,

• Posted

Please read my post to Tony about resources that are available on Amazon - The one Minute Cure by Madison Cavanaugh and also Hydrogen Peroxide - Medical Miracle by Joseph Campbell Douglass.

• Posted

I too have severe emphysema and have recently heard that hydrogen peroxide taken intravenously is a cure. I am a 71 year old male. Apparently this treatment is given in Russia but no doctor will do it here in Australia (I live in Brisbane, Queensland). Am currently researching this. Would be interested in anything you find out about it.

Tony

• Posted

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your reply. I live in the UK and had not heard of this treatment before but maybe I am out of touch. I am sure you already know a lot about it but I will certainly post you again if I discover anything. I wonder why no doctor in Australia will consider this treatment.?

Grete.

• Posted

I guess the same reason as in UK. It's not recognised by the medical authorities. Will keep you posted. Regards.

Tony

• Posted

Maybe the comparitive low cost use of FGhydrogen peroxide would have dramatic, financial repurcussions on the big drug companies.

Maybe I am cynical. thank you. Yes please keep me posted. Regards.

• Posted

I also live in Brisbane. I don't have emphysema but I have had lots of issues with breathing since my last bout of bronchitis. There are a couple of books that you might find helpful - Hydrogen Peroxide - Medical Miracle by Joseph Campbell Douglass MD and also The One Minute Cure the latter which refers to the oral consumption of H2O2. Oral consumption is also mentioned by Joseph Campbell Douglass but he doesn't recommend it for legal and other reasons though he has used it. Both books are available on Amazon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.