Fiancé breaks up with no explanation. Devastated

Posted , 2 users are following.

So my fiancé has bipolar. March is a very hard month for her as her sons birthday who was adopted is in the month and her beloved cat who comforted her through being molested as a child died in this month also. We both lost our jobs so have little or no money. We have been together 7 weeks and in all that time been head over heels with each other, but over the last week I’ve been noticing she’s been a bit distant and irritated. She went out one day to clear her head and went to her cats bench that she went to after he died, went out and came back in a few hours, so the day after I went out to get out the flat to clear my head because we were getting a bit suffocated I guess and I was messaging her as I left and everything seemed fine, she told me she’s never gna leave me and loved me. She said she was going out again so I thought nothing of it. But fastforeward 24 hours and no one had heard from her and I called the police to report her missing because something wasn’t right. Her mum eventually got in contact with her and when her mum asked her if we were ok she said we were fine, few hours later she told her best friend that she wouldn’t come home unless I left and we were over, I’m so confused, we were engaged and trying for a baby and now this I’m so upset, please has anyone had similar with partners with bipolar????

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.