Fibo pain

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi

can taking D3 help with fibromyalgia . and is fibro a muscle problem or bone . mine dose not seem bone but my muscles , especially when trying to get out of bed in morning . then dragging myself around all day ,is it a lack of calcium . magnesium .or is it a Vagus nerve problem , the long nerve that sends messages to the brain . co's think mine as a short circuit .lol could taking a supplement of Creatine help with muscles. can K2, boron ,magnesium be better alternative . problems, problems,

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hiya, I take a high quality multivitamin daily as well as a high strength vitamin D supplement. High quality multivitamins will have a good dose of all the vitamins you need.

Always take vitamins after a meal

I find the thing that helps my muscle pain the most is stretching before I go bed and before I get out of bed. I find I can get up easier once I have stretched.

I don't mean anything too exciting just lay in bed and focus in each area and focus on stretching them out before getting up.

Another main thing that helps me is using a foam roller. The first time I used a foam roller it was very painful but after rolling out my legs and hips for just a few minutes I felt like I had a new pair of legs and could actually walk.

After I tried it I was like wow is this actually a thing for fibromyalgia and went on google to see that I really is.

Using a foam roller is actually really beneficial as it releases the tight fascia and muscles knots.

It's definitely worth giving it a try and if you bare with it and keep doing it the pain does ease as your fascia gets less tight and your knots loosen.

I bought mine online for under £10 so it's really reasonably priced and well worth the money.

Hope this helps

Rachael

• Posted

i ve had fybro for 20 yrs i was under docs at hospital went on a pain management for 4 consecative weeks yes i felt better and its all mainly so when u finish it it looks good on them as i done hydrotherapy everyday gone to gym with phsyio helping relaxasation tapes they put u up in a guest house so id gone from running a home with a baby ect to hotel cooked for ect picked up do the stuff during the day and yes i felt better . but then back to reality and bang hits u x im suffer with very stiff feet and anckle unbalnced in the mornings and if i sit down nothing helping me x unless i take more pain kilers which i dont want to take as after ten mins im ok till i sit down x

• Posted

hi all.. I'm Tanya I've suffered for years with the disabilitating pain from fibromyalgia, the miracle pills are lyrica I swear by them, they take away all the joint muscle pain..The gave me my life back ..

• Posted

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. Can I ask what your initial symptoms were?

• Posted

Evening, I am fairly new to this but wondered if what i have been suffering with is fibro?

what started with a dull pain under my left armpit and breast has turned into a full body worth of aches and pains. my chest feels achy and very sore to touch but i mainly have discomfort and soreness in my bottom ribs especially my right side. I have also tummy pains and change in bowel habbit. my back is the worst and has not stopped hurting all over for months now. i feel tender to touch and have done the tender sports which you assiociate with fibro and they all hurt. Even the back of my head hurts. putting on a pair if trousers feels sore.

i have had loads of blood work, stool sample and a chest xray which have come back normal. my doctor was waiting for my results but said fibro could be the cause.

does anyone else experience any of these symptoms.

Thamks lucy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.