fibro and menopause and pip

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

a few months ago i had my ovaries removed due to a large cyst discovered and went into medical induced menopause overnight really. i cant have hrt as my mum had breast cancer at 45 and im taking sage and menopace along with my regular pregablin duloxatine and amitriptylene, still getting awful sweats, feeling angry and uptight depressed and insomnia on top of the chronic fatigue. my head is f****d really sorry but its so bad i dont remember what ive just said to anyone and i dont say what i think im saying, i think this is meds as had for a couple of years. but recently i had started to notice i could not read tv screen and i love foreign sub film etc . i have deduced that my right eye has hardly any vision and went to optician and they could not find anything wrong but i have been referred to eye clinic. My assessment from the pip came thro yesterday and they have cut my money to £20 a week, last time they cut it too. i have no other income as i cant work due to fibro. although i have waited for months for them to reply, say i owe them money and they will let me know how much. im absolutely depressed. i want to cry . this is not usual for me. i have started an appeal process as contradicting things on form etc. has anyone else had probs with eyesight, meds pip etc i cant see my regular gp have tried for weeks so seeing another gp next week. i feel i should not have to worry them about a letter to pip but will have to,

thanks i feel better for ranting

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.