fibro anyone else feel sore to tuch???

Posted , 4 users are following.

been dignosed with fibromyalgia I feel sore all over even when people tuch me or bump my self feel iv had a fight

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes, it feels like some sort of cancer...all my bones hurt...muscles..joints...mine particualary is affecting my arms, shoulder blades and neck.

Also makes me very tired..figures today on Thanksgiving..I feel exhausted.

Did you have other blood work to ensure it is Fibro and not other things?  They are still doing blood work on me...but said so far...everything seems to point to Fibro...to diganose Fibro they have to rule out other things..like MS, Lupus and Lyme, Sjorgen's, Graves Disease, Sarcoid.

• Posted

hi yes had all bloods done mri scan and ultrasound and went to see the pain clinic on Tuesday (first appointment)and she said that she had looked at all the evidence from previous hospital and that it's fibromyalgia in away it was a relief to hear someone say what iv actually got after two years of waiting I just find if my husband tuch my leg or my arm or if my kids cuddle me I feel so sore and if I have a ice I have to rub it instead of the usual scratching as hurts to much
  • Posted

Hi Sarapainfree.....

Yes for many years and I have been suffering for over 20yrs with pains but only diagnosed with Fibro Aug 2014. 

Since starting on my herbal remedies through Ayurveda treatments Feb 2015,  I can honestly say that those touchy pains have now redued by 90% and if you require any further details regarding this treatment.....feel free to private message me.  

I did post my experience with this treatment a few months ago, please do take time to read it.  It is a bit of a long read, as you may find it useful.

Sending you gentle hugs and take care wink xx

• Posted

Yes I'm having that right now. Very weird. Any touch to my skin is painful. Mine seems to be worse with other things going on like my back pain flaring up an my neck pain and recently having a shoulder injury. It hasn't happened in quite some time but now that my shoulder injury has caused constant pain and lack of sleep I think it's what caused my fibromyalgia to flare up.
    • Posted

yes could possible be that it's dreadful at times everyday is different I seem to sleep to much but then I wake early hours in morning I find I'm going loo a lot more and recently bowl problems my worse part is my memory last fee weeks and my legs as can barely walk iv suffered for two years and o ly got dignosed last week hope u feel better soon thanks for replying smile
    • Posted

I have the same pain on my body any pressure to my legs especially on the sides of them kills me I haven't found anything to relieve that pain I cant even stand my legs to touch our heavy blankets kills me im so sorry you're going through this too good luck.
    • Posted

thanks for your reply nice to know I'm not the only oneed smile hope u r ok I know how u feel it's dreadful and I panic when people go to tuch me or higher me even as the pain is shocking x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.