Fibro Dark Chocolate Box.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Fibro is a like a box of dark chocolate, each centered chocolate has a different symptom filling.And leaves a nasty taste in your mouth.

FIBRO FOG MISTY CENTRE

PAIN HOT CHILLIE CENTRE

MIGRAIN 

LEG PAIN 

BACK PAIN

SHOULDER PAIN

NECK PAIN 

HIP PAIN

TINNITUS

EARACHE

JAW ACHE

NUMBNESS

PINS NEEDLES

CHEST PAIN

BURNING

SORE THROAT

AND MANY MORE NEW SYMPTOM CENTRES TO COMEfrown

3 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Kaz, I love dark chocolate and dislike milk. You've got me looking at my chocolate stash very differently now 😳😱 lolxx
    • Posted

Hi Lisa Im the other way round love milk chocolate hate dark chocolate especially fibro chocolate yucklol. xx
    • Posted

Hi Kaz, how are you today? I am certainly no chocolate lover. I never eat anything thats sweet, yuk yuk.
    • Posted

Hi Anne I love milk chocolate unfortuanatly I dont eat chocolate any more because of my diabetessad . My IBS  has gone thankgoodness its been hell with with it? stomach pains were really bad. It really did knock me about. Hows your bad head? has it eased any for you.? take care gentle hug  
    • Posted

Hi there, still have the headachesad It will go, eventually. I need some sun to warm me up, I think its so cold today.
    • Posted

sorry youve still got your headache bless you hope it soon goes off  .Its funny you should say about you being cold today, my hands feet are like blocks of ice Ive got a thick cardigan on Im so cold.rolleyes 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.