Fibro help :Quit gluten and you'll feel better

Posted , 6 users are following.

My doc had me go on a gluten free diet for my ibs but it did wonders for my fibromyalgia. the swelling in my joints went down after just a week. I feel 75% better. You have to go 100% gluten free though to feel the difference.

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

that's good news. ive often wondered myself. i always felt really bad after pasta and bread etc and nit so many flare ups when i cut back. I'll try going gluten free and i hope will help me too

• Posted

i always had a flare up after pasta rice and bread but felt a bit better when i cut them out. will niw try totally gluten free and fingers crossed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.