Fibro pain or injury?!?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Over the last week or so, I've been experiencing a pain in my right knee, it feels like the pain you get when you've pushed yourself too hard at the gym and injured yourself, but I physically cannot push myself hard enough to injure myself!

It's at its worst at night or after I've been driving, and I've been putting ice on it, which eases the pain.

I know the colder weathers started, which causes my flare ups, so I don't know whether I'm just having a flare up, thats starting with my knee?

Has anyone else experienced this?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

OMG!! I thought it was just me, both my knees and legs, cannot sleep, getting up from sofa or putting washing on is pure agony, and came on all of sudden.

I have had it before but had always gone away, but this has been for about a week now, i got in such a state yesterday, convinced myself i have bone cancer! i have the pain clinic next week so am hoping they can help. i take opioid 20mg a day ,300mg pregabalin day and night and 60 mg fluroxitine, nothing touches this pain,

i was medically retired from work in April as also suffer with tendonitis in both ankles, and have had multiple operations with more to follow next year. I also have lower lumbar back disc problems and have been diagnosed with chronic pain and fatigue. i seriously find it hard coping alot of the time hence the fluroxetine!

i have a dog which i try my hardest to walk 3 times a day, so dont sit at home feeling sorry for myself, i have goals i set myself to aim for which helps, at the minute its christmas !

I feel your pain and would love to hear from others who suffer.

much love coming your way and keep smiling x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.