fibro things that have worked for me

Posted , 3 users are following.

HI THOUGHT ID DO A COUPLE OF LISTS OF WHAT IV FOUND THAT WORKS FOR ME ,HASNT CURED ME BUT GIVES RELIEF.

PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT IN AWAY TELLING ANYONE THAT THEY SHOULD GIVE UP THERE MEDS ,THATS NOT FOR ME TO SAY .

ITS JUST WHAT AFTER MANY YEARS OF EXPENSIVE ALTERNATIVES

IV FOUND TO WORK BEST.

VIT B12 PATCH AND DAILY SUPPLEMEMNT

MAGNEISUM BATH FLAKES, AND OIL TOPICAL APPLIED TO SKIN

A GOOD QUALITY MULTI VITAMIN AND MINERAL SUPPLEMENT

BIOTIN , SUPPLEMENT, AND VITIMIN D SUPPLEMENT

INFRA RED HEAT LAMP ESP IF PAIN IS LOCALISED

THE ONLY TWO THINGS IV FOUND THAT HELPS WITH THE BRAIN FOG IS

, A GOOD QUALITY S A D LIGHT,

AND COLLOIDAL GOLD .THIS IS ALSO VERY GOOD IMUNE AGAINST COLDS AND FOR GENERAL HEALTH

SOME PEOPLE HAVE GOOD RESULTS FROM 5HTP SUPPLEMENT

ANOTHER TWO GOOD ALL ROUND SUPPLEMENTS ESP FOR FATIGUE AND MUSCLE PAIN , 

ARE,

D-ROSBE POWDER ADDED TO COLD DRINKS  AND PROTEIN WHEY POWDER USED ONCE A DAY AS A SUPPLEMENT.

AN  AMAZING PRODUCT I HAVE USED AND NOT NEED ED TO USE ANYTHING ELSE, IS OXYGEN DROPS ADDED TO WATER AND DRANK , ITS CALLED OXY LIFT

, BUT AFTER ABOUT 3MONTHS I STARTED TO GET AN UPSET STOMACH, WITH IT, MIND YOU I WAS USEING IT AT A HIGH DOSE, 15 DROPS A DAY,

NEW INSTRUCTIONS NOW SAY I DROP IN HALF PINT OF WATER 3 TIMES A DAY T O GET THE BODY USED TO IT THEN INCREASE DOSE . SO IT MIGHT BE WORTH GIVING IT ANOTHER GO IT WAS BY FAR THE BEST STUFF IV TRIED FOR AMAZING AND QUICK . RESULTS.

AND FINALY A MASSAGE OIL CALLED RHEMOTOID RAPID RELIEF OIL .GETS ME THRU THE NIGHT PAIN WISE .APPLIED BEFORE BED SLEEP FOR AT LEAS 8HRS BLISS I WAS LUCKY TO GET 3 TO 4 HRS BEFORE,

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

These all sound like good tips. I'm going to get some of the rheumatoid rapid relief oil and give it a try. I have two little microwavable heat packs, they give such relief when I put them on an aching muscle! Also, was having dreadful sleep problems for weeks before I got my diagnosis, and took sleeping tablets for a couple of weeks and found a great guided meditation podcast, 'Body scan for sleep' from the UCLA mindful awareness research centre website, really helps me to nod off to sleep if I'm having difficulty.
  • Posted

Thanks Tine. I shall try to keep good records but as well as my fibro my husband is  having a lot of problems too so I can only  do what I can now and then but always interested to hear any new discoveries re treatment.

Have a nice day

Brenda

• Posted

information is power thats what i always say, dosent matter when you get round to it as long as you have it . i hope your husband and you feel better soon. you just dont know what a gift good health is untill you become ill ,its priceless , unfortunatly until things start going wrong for us we dont always apreciate it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.