Fibroid came back

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, I am back. I am doing pretty good and feeling great. I had been TTC after my surgery back in Nov 2018. OFC, not right away. I am in the urge of giving up. I think it is something wrong with me. I went to the doctor to get myself check and I explained my doctor everything. She asked me about the Fibroid and She thinks there some fibroid left in me. So they did ultrasound on me. She was right. They discovered four fibroid in my uterine. it took the word out of my mouth. I was like, for the past 8 months, how the heck they grow back so fast. I told my doctor, I am not doing another surgery. so my doctor said it is not necessary to do the surgery unless it is huring you. So they had to draw my blood and let me know what the result. I asked the doctor to prescrible me prenatal pills. I went to pharmacy to pick it up. Mane, my insurance don't cover it.. those prenatal pills is quite expensive. OB complete petite. 

My coworker told me to take Geritol and it work pretty well. She got pregnant within in a month. I am debating prenatal pill(not the expensive kind) or Geritol. Had anyone try it? 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Correction:::: Nov 2017🤦🏽???🤦🏽???🤦🏽???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.