Fibroid diagnosis.

Posted , 2 users are following.

ive experienced heavy painful periods since i was a teen. i have tried multiple things to try and help which have all failed. i have numerous periods making the preparation for pain difficult. the pain is absolutely horrendous! My stomach is swollen and I look pregnant. i have frequent trips to the loo for a wee. its not unbearable so went back to my GP. I am waiting fir a scan. in the meantime is there anything anyone can suggest for the pain apart from otc meds, hot water bottle? My gp cant give me anything else fir the pain. im starting a nursing placement next month and im dreading it with the pain. Can anyone help?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

1 tablespoon of unsulfured blackstrap molasses +1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with the mother. Add water to make 1 cup (8 oz).

God bless.God bless.

Kimjon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.