Fibroid pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi can anyone out there please help can anyone tell me if they experience stitch and cramp pain in side from fibroids....

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi stressjunky

Yes u do experience those things after operation. How many weeks so far after your operation if I may ask?

• Posted

Hi thank you for your reply. I have had no operation only a pelvic ultrasound whch was how they diagnosed a fibroid... I have pain in right side but no other symptoms. I don't bleed at all as I have a merena coil .

• Posted

Hi ,  i used to get intense cramping on one side where my fibroid was largest so its possible it could be causing your symptoms. I would wait to hear from your Dr. to be sure. I just know fibroids can cause various symptoms but everyone is different. Depends on location and size too.  Hope this helps.
    • Posted

Hi thank you for that it's like a stitch and sometimes burning pain... do you k ow what I can take for it

• Posted

Hi stressjunky I get this in my right side where my fibroid is mine is connected to my ovary awaiting surgery to have removed- my consultant has said he thinks the pain is where it is pulling and can twist on stem it's attached too- when it's bad I take cocodamol and generally have stocks of ibuprofen and paracetamol. Hope all be sorted one day!

• Posted

Ok thank you.... I was worrying something else might be causing the pain as they said it will go by itself....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.