Posted , 5 users are following.
Hi all. Hope everyone is well. Just an update. I have a GP appointment on Saturday morning to discuss getting referred back to a Gynocologist. It's one thing looking preganant but I don't want the heavy flooding periods back.
I'm going to insist on a Myomectomy and if I'm refused then they had better have a good medical reason for denying me Utetus sparing sugery for a non- cancerous not fatal condition. I will go private as a last resort.
The reason I'm posting is I want to say to all the Ladies on here that I will never regret having the UFE it may not have got rid of my symptoms but it has shrunk it so this should give me more options. There was always a risk of failure but I don't regret it cos if it had worked then I would have avoided major surgery.
Good luck to everyone whatever you decide just do your research I can't stress that enough.
1 like, 9 replies