Fibroids and menopause........ just fed up with it !

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi lm aged 50 in peri with fibroids my periods are all over the place but last a month or even longer and are very painful, had a week without one now its back .... so feeling rather fed up with it all now grrrr  x

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I feel yr pain. My periods were very heavy and painful like stabbing pains even without a period.

I had a 7cm fibroid growing on my uterus. Decided as it was still growing to have it removed along with my uterus tubes and cervix (left my ovaries intact) Im 46 and couldnt deal with the menopause just yet. I have to say it was the best thing I ever did.

• Posted

Hi there thanks for your post ... lm on waiting list for my opp.. of the same, hoping it be the end to my  my bleeding and pain like you said can I kinda deal with menopause but its never ending fiibriod issues that gets me fed up as it can just floor you in your tracks 

xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.