fibromiagia

Posted , 4 users are following.

has any body used either oregano oil capsuals or cannabis [hemp oil] 

for pain relief 

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

The latter, I wish! The former never heard of. I need tramadol at v minimum of 175-200mg p day. The c oil is applied topically?   I have just started rubbing HA in to the unoperated side and hope to get HAinjections.  Have horrible feeling that  thr on the horizon and cannot be avoided some joint deterioration is inevitable with corresponding pain levels. Yuk
  • Posted

you can buy oregano oil caps on line ,just wanted to no if anyone had tried them .

do you find the cannibus oil help with the pain .when rubbed in 

• Posted

Hi. No I rubbed in hyaluronic.  (HA).  Would like to know also about cannabis rubbed in topically.  But where do you buy it. I will post on here if the HA works in my un operated hip. 
    • Posted

you can buy it from ebay in the uk iv found it as cream and i found it as an oil.also in a roll on for pulse points like wrists
  • Posted

Did it work at all..... I'll get on to it for sure
    • Posted

its a job to tell because iv only just heard about it from face book page alternative cures not medincine that i am on ,so have just started to use it , the cream is more for rubbing on the pain , the oil is more for massage which i havent ordered yet.  iv also heard that oregano essential oil is good for massage but cant find it ready blended .also the oregano oil is availble in capsuals supposed to be a good anti inflamotry .still researching 
  • Posted

I know some take oregano oil for viral infections, I take olive leave extract for EBV reduction.   I've never taken oregano, but I know it's popular.....

I have a bottle of hemp oil and keep it in refrig, and use it in some salads and often warm it a bit and rub on my knee and foot.. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.