FIBROMIALGIA/COSTOCRONDRITIS

Posted , 5 users are following.

BURNING UNDER RIBCAGE AND TIGHTNESS BURNING INTO MY BACK ALL OVER PAIN. MY QUESTION IS DO ANY OF YOU SUFFER WITH THIS AND ARE THE SYMPTOMS THE SAME? THANK YOU XX

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello, I find that my skin feels sore to the touch even a light touch when my Fibro is having a bad day.  

If you have pain or a feeling of pressure in your chest, it would be good to get it checked as soon as possible, as it may be something else that needs treatment.  I don't mean to frighten you, it could be lots of things, but better to check it out if its a new pain.

Woodbon

• Posted

thats because it effects the nerves thats why hurts to touch ....
  • Posted

Yes indeed. Too many areas to keep track of.

I can't even touch myself let alone someone else, but the only things that help me are topical salves and pain patches- which both require touch to apply. I'm on my heating pad most of the day when the pain allows me to 'rest'.

My family has learned to not return my hugs. It kills us all because we are very affectionate, but I can't handle even the touch of a hug. I give them and know it's being returned in my heart.

Hopes for relief

• Posted

yeah its costochondrhitis hun it means that the cartlidges between ure ribs are swollen hurts when u breath and bend and sit down even when uve eaten it can hurt .....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.