Fibromyalgia

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi 👋 everyone so much has happened. I had my hearing for disability and won🎊🎉🍾🍾🤗! Big weight off my shoulders. This pain is unreal. So yesterday I went over to my sisters house to see the new baby. Just holding her had me throbbing. I stay as long as I could .it started a very bad flare. In bed 🛌 today. Had major surgery in June. Rectum removal and anus sew up. I hate this disease. Moving is truly not better for me. The more still I am the better. When I say EVERYTHING hurts  I mean hurts everywhere.. does anyone experience this belong  now

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I also have fibromyalgia and agree with you 100% it’s awful with out my pain medication I wouldn’t have a life sending you lots of love 💕 

• Posted

Donna are you applying anything for the pain?
    • Posted

Hi yes I’m on 10mg tablet form methadone it has saved my life I was on OxyContin before I don’t tell many people because there is a stigma to it but they are awesome for pain I take 2 a day ❤️ The help my fibromyalgia pain especially my back ❤️❤️
  • Posted

Denise glad to hear you won your disability ckaim. I have pain in hands, knees, elbows hips not 100% sure fibromyalgia. I am sorry to hear about your surgeries how did fybromialgia effect your colon??
  • Posted

I can't begin to imagine the pain you're in. Just try not to stress yourself too much and try and find something to engage is that is soothing.. Obviously holding your sisters baby in your arms helps.. Try and focus on good thoughts too. Sending you hugs and prayers, stay strong

• Posted

O’ my, Really feeling for you precious Denise, This Fibro is just the worst, I’ve had it now for over 30years.,,I had a total knee replacement in a July it was horrid because of the Fibro flare up..in hospital a month instead of the usual 5-10 days, waiting for the other one to be done March next year, at least I know what to expect . .I’m ok now but any  trauma to the body brings on Fibro really bad...you have had major surgery, that alone is horrific enough without the Fibro..try very hard to stay stress free..(easier said than done I know),stress feeds Fibro and we suffer such rotten symptoms...I really am feeling for you, gentle hugs from over the seas I’m in Oz, I hope you get some relief quickly from all that pain...I will be praying for you, it doesnt matter if your not a believer because God loves EVERYONE, have a lovely painfree day and be blesseds Denise🙏🙏🙏🙏😍😍😍

• Posted

God bless you too Denise...as you said one issue can very easily lead to another,,,be blessed  and have a lovely day..🙏🙏🙏🙏😍

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.