fibromyalgia and trembling

Posted , 2 users are following.

its my first post so bear with me! ive been diagnosed with fibro and wonder if anyone else has trembling/shakiness of hands and mouth/jaw. Spoke to doctor about this but everything i mention seems to be a symptom of fibro! What is the best way to deal with this as im afraid of this shaky feeling getting worse.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi. One the best ways to tackle trembling is by supplementing with magnesium. Most fibrom. patients lack magnesium anyway.  X
    • Posted

Teresa

Do you get sensations in your legs like a bubbling sensation it's like I have wind in my legs

The pain I am feeling at the moment is terrible it even for the first time affected my sleep last night that was after taken 30mg anitripyline 5mg diazepan and 2x extra strong co-codomal.

I have recently undergone two lots of surgery appendix and cyst on my ovarie removed so to think of having any more time off of work is not an option financially being one of them and secondly my boss isn't the most caring person considering she is manager of a care company

Really down and confused about this x

• Posted

Hi.

I don't have that bubbling sensation you describe. But if you had 2 surrgeries and are on such heavy meds then seems a bit difficult to determine which is cause which is consequence. 

Have you tried complementary medicines? X

• Posted

Hello there

Recently been clinically diagnosed with fibro and let me tell you, you are not alone.

The pain I have been experiencing yesterday and this morning has been somewhat - unreal.

My leg just one is in agony, I keep thinking maybe I have done something at the gym but I attended the out of hours yesterday and well the doctor just didn't really no what to suggest or do. Recommend I go to the hospital - but couldn't Justiy going to my local hospital.

What symptoms so you get ?? X

• Posted

She also gave me diazepan and am currently on 30mg of anitripyline along with the strong prescribed co-co-codomal

Feeling extremely tearful and very low and keep thinking is this it for the rest of my life.

Friends don't understand and I feel constantly being a burden with the doc x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.