Fibromyalgia Diagnosis OR Ankylosing Spondylitis HLA B27 Negative

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

i am 29

Ive got quite normal symptoms of extreme stiffness, pain down my legs worse on rest, morning waking, fatigue. I'back pain for 4 years ago .

MRI showed disc L5 S1. Had steroid injection THEN Epidural injectionin 9/2016  which have greatly relieved pain but stiffness has been bad again from 1/2017

all of this were negative 

esr

uric acid

and hla neg, rheumatoid factor neg which have really confused me. Before these results orthopedic thought was ankylosing spondylitis.  course of the disease/ treatment options if hla negative?

recentally i knew about the fibromyalgia disease

how can i detremind the diffrent between A.Spondlities and the fibromyalgia disease

now i am using

ani

1-feldene flash 20 mg 1*1 -----piroxicam

2-dexamethasone 8.mg inj 1 vail every 3 days for 3 time only

3-meloxicam 15mg/1.5ml injection for 6days

4-anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous 1*3 every day for 10 days

how can we help each other

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I too have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia....but when I spoke to my neurologist, she said that it is more of a description of the type of pain I have rather than a diagnosis. The final diagnosis came after an MRI and further Xrays....Only then was AS truly found and everyone I spoke to after that seems to think that I have had it for many years but was always told it was Fibro. This is so confusing and frustrating for anyone who is waiting to actually "Name" this disease...naming it gives it an identity and we can fight it better I think.  Fibro seems to be just a symptom. Keep searching for treatment and information...good luck.

• Posted

hi. thanks for your interesting

i need to tell you about my feedback and waiting your feedback

1-every day i am walking 1 hour

2-driving not more than half hour continous

3- every day hot. shower twice daily

4- befor sleeping som of meassage cream as muscle relaxint

felling better for one day like

charging my body

have you any data about this stratigy

• Posted

Here's my thoughts on that....if you can walk without too much pain..then great keep it up. If driving does not cause you stiffness or neck pain...then half an hour would be OK. Make sure you don't get any dizziness. Hot showers are bliss for us...I've just had mine and it certainly does help. Here where I live most people have cold showers...gosh I dread the thought. Hot water and/or hot compresses really do help. Yes keep the massages up but only on muscular areas not bone. Most of all, indulge yourself with whatever makes you feel good....and stay happy.

• Posted

have you any data about using

laryca 150 mg

or

using tramadol.025 mg

rx/tramadol not allowed in my country . like drugs but from my job i can get it (i am amedical rep )

and feeling good but i havenot any data about long protocole with tramadol

have you ?

• Posted

Hiya..I have been using Tramadol for three years now and find it very good...no real problems with side affects...also use Amitriptyline..but many people here don't like it..I have had no problems with it. I guess it is up to the individual. Where are you living ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.