Fibromyalgia. Help.

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi

im new here, Im bedridden again unable to do the simplist of tasks. A huge black cloud above my head even though outside it is beautiful.

I stepped out into the garden briefly to feel the sun on my face. I'd love to sit out there. That's impossible with this pain. No position is comfortable, Each position causes what feels like nerve pain it is from my head to feet today.

I do not watch t.v in the daytime as I'm never home, I'm always out with my grown up children and grandchildren we have so much fun. I'm a photographer you see and children are natural and beautiful to capture in all their awe of the world and nature.

I'm never home as I walk alot I aim for 100,000 steps per week I love nature so much I can't be without it.

when I am home I'm cleaning cooking and doing my beloved art.

That was my life...

4yrs playback.

one morning in pain as it has been for many years, it suddenly got so bad I went quite dizzy and felt extremely sick so thought I must have a bug.

sleep it off, For a month I could not find the strength to go downstairs in my own home, The pain was something else, I came back from that quite well. yoga everyday walking, Yes this was getting better I felt relief a surge of happiness. As the weather got colder the pain started increasing again and bedridden I became for 3 months. It took alot to get fit after that. if I thought then things were bad, 9 months being bedridden only able to get to the bathroom unable to bath everyday. No walks No yoga

The summer is coming I prayed I could get going again be like it had been before. Then I had a stroke, it took a little while for my strength to return and my speech to get well. So many tests.

This is my fault I thought! I did not move enough surely other people are stronger than I

depression took over then it left me alone. like a dark cloud the sun is always behind it.

I've been knocked down for months now. I've been putting positive information in with books.

I've read many spiritual books.

So why am I so lost, in chronic pain unable to move much?

I'd like my life back.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.