fibromyalgia morning or evening

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all quick question I seem to be worse in the earning rather than the morning .also after having a good time with my hubby .can anyone relate to this or is it just me as it seems every 1 complains more so off morning pain

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Anything that is. Done in short repetative muscle use is going to then hurt and make you stiff !!!

Are u fairly active for you during the day because then u will ache

I'm aching v stiff some areas feel as if I've been pulled apart as I've been active today so join the club

• Posted

I can be stiff most days but it seems like as I'm wyding down in the earning I tend to get shoulder elbow and leg pain.it can reduce me to tears I can't lift my arms up or bend my leg .I cry with the pain and frustration of not being in control of the pain. My frying said with fibromyalgia it's worse in the morning but I'm worse in the evening so does this mean it can't be fibromyalgia. Imagine being punched over and over again in the arm between shoulder and elbow so your arm is dead that's how it feel dead and heavy
    • Posted

Oh I forgot my physio said I'm also hypo mobility
  • Posted

its common for most to be affected in the morning but theres no rule of thumb sex is a painful thing for most of us sufferers . you have to pace your self 
  • Posted

Yep it really hurts there

I have to remove bra by the evening as its pressing

I use hot water bottles on worse areas

certainly couldn't do any leg lifting etc lol

• Posted

i cant even wear a bra it hurts so much around my ribs ,and at my age i really could do with some lift , even those soft stretch bras its just the pressure that hurtsfrown
    • Posted

I know make sure you have fitted and have correct size

I need more than a lift I need a crane lol

• Posted

its not the fit hun its just the presure of it being there i am the same with waist bands, watches ,earings ,belts and necklaces after about 2hrs or so they have to come of because they are hurting and i am feeling sick .eek
    • Posted

I hate anything tight esp on my arms

I've been out today beautitular in Sun and woods however I kinda over did it omg I'm in so much pain

hot water bottles blanket pain killers

did you look up web site I suggested

• Posted

Wheat bags that you put in the microwave are a great alternative to hot water bottles as they wrap around you more. I couldn't be without mine.
    • Posted

iv just looked at it . is it free or do you have to pay perscription

i am bit confussed [dosent take much these days ']

• Posted

R we talking about the b/w site if so v best £16-20 you'll ever spend specially if it gets you your allowances

I do help some people to secure their entitlement

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.