Fibromyalgia or sjogren's syndrome?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, I've been suffering with strange ongoing symptoms since 2018 where it all started with left side neck swelling. since then I've had serious knee pain in both knees and pain in legs that gets worse when resting or sleeping. Opticians says I have really dry eyes to the point my ducts are blocked, excessive dry mouth that wakes me up at night, nerve pain from the hips down to feet, debilitating fatigue at random times of the day, vertigo, tooth decay and chronic mouth infection, burning tongue and chronic bad breath. I've had various tests including blood tests that all show normal except for low iron deficiency which I now take strong iron tablets for. I've been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia but really feel I may have an autoimmune disease along side it. legs pain is really taking its toll on the quality of my life now and really could do with some advice now, could I have Sjogren's syndrome even with normal blood tests?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.