Fibromyalgia symptoms

Posted , 7 users are following.

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia a few months ago. My advice is to try CBD. taking CBD 1000g my pain has gone except a few twinges. You have to have a few ! My well being has improved too. My supplier is pure life a British company from Deal, Kent. Good luck. 

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Can I ask you. Does it taste bad? I got one from Holland and Barrett and I can't stand the taste. Also do you use the hemp one?

Thanks x

• Posted

Hi I have taken it for a few months got used to the taste, you can have a sweet or drink after. I don’t need to do that anymore. You can buy an oily one without traces of the herb in it. As soon as I took dosage 1000g from pure life I noticed a better result with the herbs. Speak to the company they will adviceyou. Certainly worth it. Hemp and cbd are from the same plant with different properties I understand. Only buy the cbd. Good with it x 
  • Posted

I disagree, I tried vaping CBD and it did nothing. I know have a medical MJ card, plus wear a butrans patch and the constant pain is more tolerable. I can work and enjoy things
    • Posted

Whatever helps you fine ! I don’t have the vaping cbd I have drops that goes under the tongue it is obsorbed into the body quicker. Can’t see vaping as a success myself I only take drops and it works. 
  • Posted

I've been bought the holland and Barratt product by sis but I have been reluctant for fear of addiction. I have become reliant on on dihydrocodeine and it scares me. How reliable is cbd, to how often would you take it.

• Posted

As far as I am concerned it isn’t addictive as it is a herb from the cannabis plant. Not the part that gives you the high as that is  illegal. Sometimes after taking the 3 drops under the tongue the pain subsides  quickly, my stubborn pain was longer it’s fine now. I found if I forgot the drops my pain comes back. I have 3 drops under the tongue 2or 3 times a day. It is very good for cancer too. Look it up. My well being is so much better with more energy etc as do my friends. Settle your mind first. I am better and will never come off it while I have problems. Hope that settles your mind a little xx 
    • Posted

Thanks for that, it helps to talk to people who are going through it. I like gayle want to stop popping pills. I definitely want to try. So many people swear by cbd oils. Thanks for sharing x

• Posted

Thanks I'll get in touch with them. I'm all for trying new ideas. I'm sick of popping pills all of the time. Take care x

• Posted

Thanks. I didn’t want to take pills either and researched CBD xx 
    • Posted

I take hemp in the gummy bear form.  I was told it was so good I could get off of my tramodol but I can’t say that does anything. I’m supposed to eat two of the hemp gummy bears a day. They are 5ml each.They seem to work for people with arthritis that seem to do nothing for my fibromyalgia.
  • Posted

What is CB D?
    • Posted

CBD is an extract from the cannabis plant with properties that helps pain plus oodles of other disorders. CBD is legal does not give you a high. That is illegal. CBD has a lot of success helping with  pain especially for myself.  Look it up. Good luck 😉 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.