fibromyalgia-syndrome plus bowl - stomoch

Posted , 4 users are following.

iv got many of the symptoms of fibro but also acid reflux and even maybe of chrones so i still dont know what i have one year on

iv had blood c test - stool and lymes and clear

iv had chest xray clear too

symtoms are pins needles allot especially hands - muscle pain random - head fog or disconection - muscle pulsating - stomoch and abdomen pain daily - watery stools fir 2 months although has improved - itching spots like bites appear - chest pain and throat closing up plus fantom smell . some blood in stool a couple times .

night sweats and genral fatigue

so lost what to do ! or which direction to take

as seem doctors

i tried ppi but thats when it seemed to go from acid reglux to lower down reflux so i stopped taking

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i have really bad acid reflux but found out its called hpylori that can cause a lot of stomach problems. Have you been tested for inflammatory arthritis my husband has some of the symptoms you talk about an we found out its arthritis.

• Posted

Hi

I can relate to your story so much.

I don't know whether the symptoms I suffer are from "mild" fibromyalgia, health anxiety (which I have) or something else.

Symptoms I frequently suffer include:

Aching muscles and joints

Lymph pain (but no swelling)

Sore mouth/white tongue (at back)

Back acne (upper)

Headaches

Impaired wound healing

Dry skin

Stomach pains/bowel problems

Pins and needles (alot) in hands.

Body numbness

"thin" skin

Body hair loss (on chest)

I've had numerous blood tests including:

Immunology/White cell count

Urine and stool samples

Tests on thyroid

All STI tests including hiv and hepatitis

Caeliac test

Basic bloods

Testosterone levels.

All docs found on first tests was low folic acid (which is now okay again) and recently low Vitamin D.

They also diagnosed IBS.

I find it almost impossible to believe that anxiety or low vitamin D can cause all this.

I'm at my wits end to as what I may have and it worries me daily.

Anyone else with similar/same symptoms feel free to message. ☺

• Posted

Hi James,

I also suffer from chronic muscle pain, achy joints, headaches for few days in month. I don't suffer from fatigue at all. I don't know whether it is because of panic attack and health anxiety I suffer from since a year.

can anxiety cause all this.

I do worry of suffering from fibromyalgia as I am very young.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.