IT STEALS THE PERSON YOU USE TO BE.

FIBRO IS NOT OUR FRIEND HES OUR THIEF

6 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes kaz, you are right!
    • Posted

Hes certainly not our friend is just wish he would go away may be 1 day. take care gentle hugs x
    • Posted

Yes, one day! We must never lose the hope that we will one day get better from all this.

Enjoy the rest of your day

Gentle hugs

• Posted

smile enjoy rest of your day too gentle hugs
  • Posted

there are 2 things it will never steal of me and thats my beautiful wife and son and im so blessed haveing such a gorgeous loving caring with who helps me and never moans im so lucky to have her so take that fibro you cant take them you may have took every thing else but you cant take them from me
    • Posted

we must cherish our loved ones they are going through it too watching us battle pain is hard on them too. we have to battle on and get through each day the best we can onwards upwards take care
    • Posted

thats what my late mother in law used to say onwards and upwards bless her i miss her but with fibro its made it hard to grieve but im getting there and have had hours of sleep due to going for a drive with my wife and son but it wacked me out however i dont care cause i enjoyed it and the pain was well worth it and i would go through agonising pain just to see my boy smile and enjoy a great day out but when i got back it was straight to bed and sleep i have not yet learned to handle the pain cause its not going to always be managable but i have learrned when my body has had enough rest up and i now keep a diary and when im in pain which is all the time i wright down how managable or how bad it is and just keep chech on it just to see how it varies from week to week just to see if it improves then try to work out how its been improving no doubt its down to listening to my body and relaxing more but its started to work for me and i can see how i have been over doing things now so even though it wont always work at least i now when i have and how i have been over doing things
    • Posted

hi derek I find going out in a car whacks me out, it also hurts my back travelling in the car. But we need to go out to get a change of scenary and have some normality. we have to listen to our bodies and what it tells us, it lets us know when weve over done it. What I do is do a bit each day, and rest in between jobs.I think keeping a diary is a good thing to do. all we can do is take each day as it comes.and just go with the flow. take care 
    • Posted

exactly and i recomend keeping a diary as its very helpfull as you can see when its progressive and when it eases and it helps to keep and eye on where we might be going wrong in terms of over doing things and the car ride wacked me out i also got a tightness in my chest and got very short of bfeath have you ever had that kaz plus how are you by the way and hows your husband x
    • Posted

Hi Derek I was short of breath last night that was just walking from the kitchen to the living room which was 10 steps?  it happens to me alot. I do have at times tightness in the chest. I have had very bad IBS the last 3 days its the worry over charlie and dave. daves tired out hes like me just plods on thank you for asking. hope your wife son are both ok x
    • Posted

there fine its just me and i to have ibs very bad but ploding omn is all we can do xx
  • Posted

So True......but we can all fight it and not allow it to take over our lives....wink x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.