Fibromyalgia Videos

Posted , 4 users are following.

I found some insteresting, simple but to the point, explanations by Dr. Randy P. Martin.at  sharecare fibromyalgia.

I particularly like "What Causes Fibromyalgia? (1:48)" as it points out to what i've said here before: Fibromyalia is more in the Brain than in the Body.

What are your views?

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Interesting, but I've heard similar things. That's where my CBT has helped me dal with my day to day lifestyle.

One day at a time and positive attitude does help. wink x

• Posted

Yes, we're the greatest experts on this condition but it helps to get validation. biggrin
    • Posted

Totally agree with you Teresa. wink x
    • Posted

Well, If it's in the brain, then our amazingly nurturing doctors were right: 

it's all in our heads!  cheesygrin

• Posted

lol at least the drs got that bit right.
    • Posted

Of course... there's that little difference between "head" and "brain" but of course, that's too complicated for some of them  lol
    • Posted

.....but they have a strange way of telling you. Making you feel that your making it all up. An explanation would be nice....But Docs are Docs....

razz

• Posted

In the sama place we can listen to  Dr. Sean Mackey from the Pain Management Center - Stanford Medicine, How Can I Relieve Chronic Pain from Conditions Like Fibromyalgia?  is also very instructive.
    • Posted

My ADHD! It's In the same place ..... !!
  • Posted

From different things Ive read up on it is to do with the brain trouble is Im having trouble finding minelol hope you have a good weekend take care gentle hugs 
    • Posted

Well, I've been meeting it around here often... would you like to be introduced? cheesygrin
    • Posted

yes please that would be most helpful and kind of youlol
    • Posted

not sure my brain would like to be reunited me with me though you will have to ask it 1stlol x
    • Posted

Ah! That's the problem cheesygrin! Gotta make peace with it ! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.