Fibula bone rebrake

Posted , 3 users are following.

My fibula rebroke i first broken it in january now just going too pt my foot swelled up went to or they did xrays then sent back too ora they claimed i was healed so sent me to mri scan it says rebrake of fibula with torn ligament i go tomoral to talk what they need to do. Has anyone ever been threw this and know am i looking at surgery

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

My left clavicle suffered a separated break during a seizure 3 yrs ago and finally was able to have surgery ( had other health issues to address before my shoulder) January 2017. That was a failur( doctor left a gap!!), after 9 or so months I had second surgery (NEW DOC!!) All looked great and plate was properly placed, time is hard to remember how long it's been? Months like 6-8 ? Think it's dead and DOC tried to get me a bone Stimulatur but I was denied by my insurance. It's so freaking frustrating being unable to do much of anything, thank God for my art.. Ask your doctor about the bone Stimulatur, while it looks like I'm screwed unless I find a study on clavicle replacement you have a chance to heal and I'll pray for your healing and that your able to have use of a bone Stimulatur. A fellow sufferer, Knox'y

• Posted

The damage caused by glaucoma can't be reversed. But treatment and regular checkups can help slow or prevent vision loss, especially in you catch the disease in its early stage.

The goal of glaucoma treatment is to lower pressure in your eye (intraocular pressure). Depending on your situation, your options may include eyedrops, laser treatment or surgery.

But glaucoma can be prevent by using following things.

1. Quality and healthy foods.

2. Limit your caffeine. ...

3. Sip fluids frequently. ...

4. Sleep with your head elevated. ...

5. Take prescribed medicine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.