Fimosis and help

Posted , 3 users are following.

I want you to tell me if you find anything strange in my penis, I have phimosis.

Do I have a normal glans pen or any abnormalities?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I want to know if the color of my glans is correct?, I see it white and I do not know if it's normal

• Posted

It doesn't look white to me.  Just looks normal.

• Posted

It's hard to say much about the color with the flash reflection, but everything looks normal except for the phimosis.

The phimosis will probably clear up with stretching and/or steroid creams, especially if you're young, though occasionally surgery (preputioplasty or as a last resort, circumcision) is required.  Some men choose to just live with phimosis though.

These links talk about phimosis.

https://patient.info/search.asp?searchterm=phimosis

• Posted

Glans looks normal. Foeskin a bit tight. No need for surgery if you learn to stretch it with moisturiser / special creams.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.