FINALLY A CURE, PREVENTATIVE FOR CHRONIC YEAST INFECTIONS

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have sort of accidentally discovered a preventative for chronic yeast infections, the type you get all the time, have to watch very carefully what you eat. This needs to be shared so people will not have to suffer. To make a long story short  here it is. Take 5-7 limes, depending on blender cup size and blend them into a blender with water. You must use the outer peel, the inner white peel and the seeds, the WHOLE fruit. Store in refrigerator. To serve put 2-3 oz in a cup, add a little warm water, 1 oz and down quickly, rinse teeth and gums with water 2-3 times. This has been tested over lots of months and I have even been able to cheat with foods taking this although it is not recommended you cheat a lot, when I did I got some pimples on my body temporarily for a week or two. This is a must try for EVERYONE who has suffered from chronic yeast infections, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT HELPED YOU.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

My own reply to MY post, Take this 3-5 times daily, cost is about 2- 2.5 dollars per week for one person

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.