Finally cured from Pruritus ani and anal fissure ( itchy anus, Bottom, ass)

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Thanks to this forum and someone's suggestion on here it's litterally changed my life. I've had an itchy backside for about 10months now. I had the itchy Ness I also had cuts in that area which I found out was a fissure, I haddn't been straining or anything but it seemed to be something that would come and go but the itchyness would stay.

As far as things I had tried in 10months you name it I've tried it.

Aloe Vera gel, arnica gel, cutting out dairy, cutting out meat, cutting out dizzy drinks, Sainsbury's own antiseptic cream, boots own antiseptic cream, steroid cream ( this made it worse) destin nappy rash cream, zinc oxide cream with peppermint, a cream prescribed to me by the doctor, manuka honey, regular honey, SUDACREM preparation h gel.

So for the past 3 weeks I have been healed fully no itching, the cuts ( tears) in that area have been healed and I'm all back to normal. All thanks to two people who post on this group.

I've been a long time reader of this site in the hopes to clear up this horrible affliction.

So what helped me was, I stopped using toilet paper and started using wipes from. Preparation h. I'm. In the UK you can get them From Boots or on amazon they are about 4pounds. They contain which Hazel. I also used ANUSOL suppositories and the cream. I used both because I had the cream from When I had hemmaroids previously. I had tried the preparation H gel but it didn't do anything however these wipes have changed my life.

I also bought some betadine, I put this on some tissue applied this at night then followed with a suppository. It took me about a week and a half to be fully healed. I only used the betadine for 4 days untill the cuts were all healed up.

The suppositories are annoying because you have to keep them in and can feel Like you need to go and you can pass them so you have to use more but they do work. If you pass a suppository pop in another one. They will leave a mark on your underwear as they melt but it washes out.

The other thing I was using during this time was physillium husks. I would take a glass of this in the morning with a bit of orange juice and some water and add two spoonfuls of this into the water and orange juice and drink it straight away. I did this daily for a week also.

So I gope this helps all of you suffering out there. Its a nightmare, please let me know how you get on with this and the best of luck. It feels like as if there's no way out but the nightmare will end!

Best of luck!

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Paul

That’s great. Well done. I love hearing a success story

Alex

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.