Finally Diagnosed!! but now what?....

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone

So yesterday I had my upper endoscopy to have a look at my stomach because I was having multiple stomach issues and symptoms and I knew something wasn't right! I chose to go without sedation as I wanted to leave straight after!

They ended up diagnosing me with

. Prolapsing gastric mucosa

. Rolling Hernia

I'm not sure what my next step from here is. The lady who did my endoscopy didn't tell me much or what happens next? 

They've send the report to my GP, will she call me or do I have to make an appoiment with her?

Thanks for reading!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi SK16

Yes, you will have to make an appointment with your doc.. Do it as soon as poss because you know what the waiting lists are ike at our GP's and hospitals.....best wishes...

• Posted

Thank you for your response lillian. I will make the appointment, thank you! smile 
  • Posted

Hi SJK16

Your very welcome...happy to help...best wishes..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.