Finally getting somewhere

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone I have nto posted on here for a while the last time I posted I was in despare as I could not go to rehab for mental health reasons and i have had a couple of home detoxes but they did not work for me because of my home situation but I have been working with my counseller and a discussion has took place with all of the services I am involved in and they gave given me the option to go into hospital for a few wks to detox which I have agreed to so now just waiting for a bed to come available so now I feel positive ☺I will keep you posted thanks for all the support I have had on here I still visit the site daily thank you ☺x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry about the spelling on the headline ☺
    • Posted

So glad you've got some help at last. I remember being quite shocked when you posted that you couldn't get a detox. Really pleased to read your latest post. Best wishes 😊
  • Posted

Im new on this forum, but good luck - focus as you have been doingwe are all here when you come back - take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.