Finally got all my test results..

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok so I finally got all my test results in. What do you guys think?

August 11th first time being tested for thyroid and just about everything else on the planet. The only thing that came back flagged was MCV: 79 (82-101). I was put on Armour (per my request) and also the doctor put me on Metformin.

TSH: 2.93 (.45-4.5)

Free T4: .81 (.45-1.63)

Free T3: 2.78 (2-3.5)

Total T3: 155 (71-180)

Reverse T3: 14.5 (9.2-24.1)

Thyroxine, Total: 6.7 (5.5-11)

Thyroid perox ab: 17 (0-34)

Thyroglobulin ab: <1.0 (0-.9)

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

To offer constructive feedback it would help to know what your symptoms are and how long you have been on the medication. Good luck!
  • Posted

Your thyroid antibodies are negative.. so that's great news!  In my opinion...  everythings look in normal range.  But if your having hypothyroid symptoms.. I think your TSH could be a tad bit lower?  Not sure now.. just my opinion.  So, hopefully the Armour will help bring it down a bit.  I didn't feel better until my TSH was at around 1.00.    Hope someone could help you more than I can.. best wishes!

• Posted

Weight I couldn't get off until I started armour and metformin, dry skin, extreme fatigue to where it hurt to be awake and I could fall asleep driving, my dandruff is so bad and none of the medicated shampoos help, I was told I had life by a salon and freaked out and almost treated myself while 8 months pregnant but thankfull I went to my doctor and had her check me 3 times! Took a note to a different salon and they said they could tell it was just dandruff but my scalp was really bad. Bad depression. Between the depression and tiredness I wouldn't get up til 3pm and just let me son sit in a playpen! I was being a horrible mother.Bunch of other stuff but I'm tired right now.

• Posted

I dropped 8 pounds in the week I have been on the armour, metformin and Wellbutrin. While my energy isn't great I can actually get up in the morning and stay up all day, I just still can't be too activd

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.