finally had a calm -quiet day after many rotten ones for so long.

Posted , 5 users are following.

My housing crisis ked me to be in contact with over 23 different organizations , 10 days agao i restructed this as it was detremantal to my mental health and i was having one to two anxiety attacks a day.

I have now structered my support network down to just 2 important Organisations and this has now given me the chance to not remain in constant acute anxiety and becoming so unwell physically

Of course I understand that there will be more bad days ahead until my housing crisis is sorted out .

But what I wanted to share with all those that have been following me is that today I actually feel normal , calm and quiet in my spirit.

Im not sure you have noticed too but i have now put a picture of myself up in here for all to see .

This was the me before I became so unwell 4 years ago.

I want the "old me back ".

Keeping it together just for today.

Hugs to everyone in here

PJ

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

PJ, that just beautiful! I am thanking the Lord for the beautiful day you are having and asking him to give you many more! In my thoughts and prayers
  • Posted

HI ozzie, just keep being well young man xx. Mental health problems are both very distressing and wearing

I do so hope that your problems are sorted out...I wish you so, so, SO MUCH LUCK..young man...take care and big warming hugs to you...Deirdre xxx

• Posted

HI Ozzie, how are you feeling today?, well I hope.xx

I truly hope that you have a place to live ( and make your own. )

Very, very soon that you feel comfortable in and class as. HOME I salute your fortitude, you must have a great strength, of body and mind...

I know just how difficult mental health problems can be...I suffer from bouts of severe depression..( I was on a section 3...and I was sectioned 4 times....alcohol also )...I have three wonderful sons who still and always will live with us...they too suffer from severe mental health problems that has blighted their whole life...and they have missed out on sooo much...it is heart breaking...

It must be so much more difficult for you as you are alone...are there any groups in your close vicinity that you could join?

Here.. we have a WALKING GROUP....a......CANAL CLEARING GROUP..also many others..BOOK GROUPS.....LIBRARY GROUPS...ECT. . .

I wish I had a magic wand to make everything better...xxx

Anyway young man, I hope that you find a place to call home!! Peace of mind and many new friends that bring you joy and great loyalty... take care. Young man, big hugs to you....Deirdre xxx

• Posted

Morning Ozzie, I pray that you will have many more calm days to come. What a lovely photo of you, you will one day soon have the old you back that you want. I am glad that you have the support of a couple of organisations now and that the imminent housing crisis will soon be sorted for you, and that you and Albert your carer can put all this behind you and move on to better things. You will get that smile back and live your life calmly without any more harassment.

Best wishes.

Hugs

Elizabeth  xx   smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.