Finally natural treatment that worked for my psoriasis

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was dealing with psoriasis for more than a decade. My elbows, knees and torso, as well as scalp were affected. I went through numerous treatments from simple moisturizing to ummunosuppresant drugs. Some of them worked for a while, others - did not work at all.I was at my wits end when I started desperately looking for a solution. I decided to go naturally, cause I had enough side effects from drugs I used. I was surprised how many natural treatments there are on the net! I've picked SerenaSkin herbal treatment. Their combination of external and internal remedies appealed to me. I used ointment, spray and extract. After only a week of treatment I saw rather impressive improvement. In a month the skin was cleared. Anti-psoriasis extract keeps psoriasis at bay. Sometimes when I'm stressed out, I can get patches here and there, and if I apply ointment and spray right away, it'll clear them in no time. I'm very happy I tried the remedies and they worked for me.

3 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have not heard of what u refer to.

im in the US. I have had P all my life and anything with coal tar does very much the same as u described. Does the product u use contain coal tar.

do u know what it has in it?

I HAVE PPP, PSA. PP .

thanks HOPE

• Posted

My Son Jenin has psoriasis on his face. He is lucky to have such a mild case. Still his face was multiple red in places. So, I decided why not try this dermalmd psoriasis serum. Low price thats why i preferred. For few weeks i can see the improvements on my son face. Excited.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.